We are delighted to welcome back budding writers from Welland Park Academy. Ellie Blaine has reviewed the book ” The Danger Gang” by Tom Fletcher. This will inspire you to read it and gather your own views.
Meet the gang:
- Franky Brown – The hero of this tale
- Eric Flipperson – A little dangerous when wet
- Katy Speck – Small but mighty
- Jamelia Pointer – Braver than she thinks
- Mollie McClear – Quiet but awesome
- Suzy Prune – Got a lot of GROWING UP to do
- Charlie Campbell – LOVES scary creatures
- Ronnie Nutbog – Nice underneath it all
What’s it all about?
Franky can’t wait to move to a new town – although he doesn’t want to leave his best friend Dani. But everything changes after a storm, when strange green lightning and a powerful thunder crash come down on the town.
After the storm, people in his school started discovering that they had superpowers.
Why did I like it?
I really liked this book because I enjoyed the storyline and how the chapters were set out as months of the year for a diary; chapter 1 is January, chapter 2 is February, etc.